Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sweet

Okay, so I am moving to Interlaken, and becoming a raft guide. The other day our guide let me guide half the river, so now I am on the hunt for jobs here for next summer. We will see. I could also be a wakeboard instructor too. Okay now anyway. So we met some guys the other night when we were out with our friends and we were talking and I told them they sounded southern. The dude replied with "I'm from Birmingham, Alabama". Pretty small world eh? Turns out there was a big group of them from Mountain Brook. So we partied with them and our friends from N.C. Yesterday we got up and met up with the guys and went on a hike to the top of this mountain to eat at this bad ass restaurant. I had some unbelievable cheese and onion hashbrowns that were no doubt the best food I have had in Europe. Then we hiked back down and they were going hang gliding. I wanted to go bad but apparently I am now dirt poor, so in lieu of that we went and rented this little scooter car type thing and drove it all over the mountains. It was a lot of fun and we got to see some beautiful scenary. Then last night we went over to the Americans hostel again and met more girls from UGA. They are out in force. We had fun but I came home way too late to get up and catch a morning train. Okay so now we are about to head out towards Florence. I dont want to leave, but I will definately be back, as soon as I can come up with a couple more thousand dollars to come here and do all of the extreme paragliding and stuff. Thats it for now, there is so much from here that I cant even describe but hopefully my pictures will help. We come home in a week :( so I will show everyone then. Peace