Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I got on the computer twice today!

Sweeeeet! I got to get on twice today so I figured I might as well type more. We are staying in the best hostel in Barcelona- Kabul. Everyone wants to stay here and it is constantly full. We did a pub crawl tonight and it was no fun. It was like 100 guys and 20 girls, quite pathetic for barcelona. We are leaving tomorrow and so is our buddy Jeff from Nebraska. It sucks to leave all the folks we have been hanging out with. We ate special watermelon at the beach today. We actually did very little. It was great. Yesterday Tyree met a guy selling donuts on the beach witha sign entitled Bombalino! He sang quite a song to go with the donuts, and he balanced all 50 of them on a plate on his head. This was the highlight of the day. They are kicking us out so I have to go again. I will update when I can.
Peace
Graham