Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hasta La Victoria Siempre!

Buenos dias,
Okay well, its true, I am completely in love with Barcelona. We have stayed two days longer than we planned and it will be difficult to leave it tomorrow. We have been hanging out with one of our room mates who has been here for two weeks. He showed us all the hot spots and it has been completely crazy. We hung out on the beach most of the day today and partied last night. It has been so wonderful getting to settle into a place for a while. There are some super cool people at our hostel so we have been hanging around here alot. I am currently being hastled by an Irish man to come play pool immediately, so with that I will call it a day. We leave tomorrow to go meet Shane in Agde. I hope we can find him because we cant figure out how to work the phones. Anyway the Irish is still bugging me so I must depart.
Adios
Graham