Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July!

Hey everybody,
We spent our second day in Amsterdam today. Last night Tyree and I went to some of the bars around here and hung out. It is a very chill city. There is a bar in our hostel so that is pretty fun.
We went to a bar called Bourbon Street last night too, in honor of July 4th.
Then today the Hard Rock Cafe has a special for Americans to come in and drink free Budweiser so we have been all over that (we went in and ate a cheese burger for lunch and made them play some southern rock). Then this afternoon we rented bikes and rode around then city, then rode out to the countryside for a few hours. We toured a cheese factory and a place where they make the little wooden shoes (clogs). It was fairly interesting.
We decided to pack up and head out tomorrow morning, we are going to Brugge, Belgium for a night. We heard some good things about it so we decided to hit that up. I dont know if they will have a computer there or not, so if I am absent for a day or two dont freak out.
Sorry I havent called anyone, it wont let us call collect and we havent found any phone cards yet (actually i bought one but it was for the public phone, it wont call internationally. Tyree has one that works in spain, so if nothing else we will call on Thursday when we get there. Its been a blast so far, we miss all of you guys and I will talk to every one soon.

Oh yea send me an email today if you are reading this, I have access to a free computer here so I can check it often!

Graham