Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hola Muchachos!

Alright hey folks,
Yesterday we left Amsterdam and headed for a little town in Belgium called Brugge. I have a freaky story (no not like that...). So we are leaving our hostel yesterday and a guy comes in wearing an auburn hat. That was weird so I asked him and yes he went to Auburn. So we talk more, sure enough he is a sigma nu and was Shad Williams roommate. Small world. So that was really weird, but it doesnt end there. So then we got to Brugge and I am talking to another guy, AND HE GOES TO AUBURN TOO! It is ridiculous, we came to get away from you people! No im kidding but it did freak me out. The french fries and the beer here are good, but we ate them with mayo so that was sort of weird.

Anyway, we are off today for Spain and the fiesta de San Fermin!
Hope to talk to everyone soon, keep emailing me, I like the attention!

Hasta luego
Graham