Tuesday, June 23, 2009

the weather wins again

I dont know what I did to piss off the weather gods, but I definately did something. It never rains in Croatia, ever. A lot of resorts here even guarantee the weather will be nice or your room is free... so obviously its raining today, which is why I am on the internet. Hvar island is unbelievable, I cant describe it much better than that. Hopefully the sun will show its face sometime in the next few days. I think I am going to meet some friends I met in Berlin in Budapest this weekend. Then I think I may go to Interlaken and sky dive out of a glass bottom helicopter next week. I told Jordan I would meet him in Lyon on July 3rd, so I am going to have to start making my way back west sometime. And as with every trip I have taken to Europe, I am scheming on how I could possibly get to Barcelona before I leave. Only two weeks left and then back to reality.