Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Czech me out

It's been a crazy few days around my neck of the woods. I'll preface
this with a few things. austrailians are every where and they are the
drunkest people on the planet. My struggle with public transport
ticket machines continues. I have renewed my love affair with ham and
cheese sandwiches from the train station. Anyway with this being
established I will continue on with my tail. I was planning on having
a low key night in Berlin... then the Aussies came clean with some 5
dollar bottles of wodka. So I partied with like 20 Aussies and a
couple chicks from Florida. They headed to Prague the next mornng and
I went to try to go to Krakow. The train was full, so needless to say
I hopped the next train to Prague. It has been an awesome few days
here, I have made a ton of friends and will def meet up with some of
these peeps after Croatia. Having a phone over here right now would be
really convenient. Today we did a walking tour of the city and then
walked up to the castle. This is absolutely one of the most beautiful
places in the world. I am staying at a cool hostel some people
recommended me called the Czech Inn. Def the place to be. On the not
cool side of the past few days, my debit card isn't working and I lost
one of my flip flops under the train. That's it for today, I am going
flip flop shopping and then I'm off to Vienna in the morning