Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Klaipeda land of opportunity

So sorry I don't know why my post yesterday ended up with a space in
the middle of every word. Black cat tavern was awesome. There has been
a us navy command ship here for a few days and we ended up with those
guys last night and with some musicians from Colorado college. Today
we did 3 company visits starting with the syvturys brewery at 10 am
(bad idea) and then to a ship building company, and finishing at a
cool port logistics company. It's exactly the kind of work I want to
be doing. We then went back to the hotel and I planned my attack (no
pun intended) for the second half of my trip. As with most European
invasions I will start by going through Poland. I'm going to go to
Warsaw and then to krakow and then maybe Prague from there. I have a
feeling this email is going to end up with a bunch of weird spacing,
and that's because there is still no Internet in klaipeda, except on
my iPod.. Tonight we went to Skandalas, a cool little retro American
style restaurant and pub. When we get to Vilnius tomorrow I'll
hopefully be able to post some pictures from johns comp. That's about
it from klaipeda, hopefully we will have some Internet tomorrow, for
now its svyturys time.