Saturday, July 29, 2006

london bridge is falling down

wow so i made it to london today, good train ride over through the chunnel. met a few brazilian guys on the train that i hung out with. when i got here im staying in an 8 bed dorm, pretty small compared to what i have stayed in, ...with (correction) one kiwi and two aussies. it has been an absolutely ridiculous night. they took me out to quite a few clubs and it has been ridiculous. london is quite expensive seeing as every thing is priced exactly like american dollars only the pound is worth twice as much. i had good day in paris today too, i went to this cemetary on the outskirts of town and saw jim morrisons grave. it was tight. this is the only site that the computer at the hostel will let me access so if you guys emailed me or sent me a facebook message (lee) then i wont get it til i go to a different place. anyway my time is up and im going to sleep. ill holla tomorrow