Tuesday, July 25, 2006

and there it goes...

well after 4 weeks of being here i guess everyone can see my room. i have lived in a closet for the past month but it has been wonderful. we leave at 630 in the morning for Madrid to catch a flight to paris. its is currently 5:55 in the morning and i have not slept. it has been quite a celebration and hay mas fiestas venir. paris should be a blast and then im off to london on saturday. no more school! i found out my grades today, but i will have to keep carol and jimmy in suspense until they get here so they will keep feeding me money. anyway tonight was awesome and ill try and put up the pictures from paris tomorrow. if i cant, then no one will actually care, but ill do it from london or marseille or maybe not at all. anyway here is my crib im going to get the rest of my stuff into my pack and head for the front yard




oh yea look how happy i look in this picture. day of my exam we had to stay out until 5am. i am very thrilled to be in class this morning.


i have to write more, our last night in salamanca was great, it has been an unbelievable trip with too many inapropriate stories to tell. you can imagine them for yourself and dream of our month in salamanca! es la mejor mesa en toda mi vida Posted by Picasa