Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Okay, so I lied

alright well we got to Berlin earlier and we found an internet cafe right across from the quite nice hotel we are staying in tonight. so i figured that i would tell everyone a final hurrah from Europe. we had a 7 hour train ride from Munich earlier today. it sucked pretty bad but we ended up getting 4 seats for the two of us so that made it better. we got here no problem, and we found the subway and went on a hunt for a hotel, but there was no way it was going to be easy. to ride the subway you have to buy tickets from an automated machine in the subway that is in german, and there are like 20 different types of tickets you can buy. well of course we bought the wrong one so we got taken off the train by a large tattooed german who spoke no english. he quickly explained to us in german, that it was not the right ticket and that if we didnt buy the right one he was going to beat both of our asses, and he definately could have. so after a mile hike to find an ATM, I returned with enough money to buy us tickets. I found Tyree bound and gagged and all our stuff was gone. No im lying, but anway we made it pretty close to the airport and found a pretty cheap 3 STAR hotel. Yea I know, just call us rock stars.

so anyway, all of our money is spent, our railpasses are gone, our clothes are dirty, our feet stink, we both have beer bellies, my beard is dirty, and we have permanent hangovers, and if I had to do it again, I wouldnt do it any differently. This is going to be my last update, because I will see everyone within the next week or so. We had a bla§t, and it is definately something that we will never forget. Alright, we are headed to, perhaps, our last bar in Europe. Peace out.
Graham