Sunday, July 24, 2005

Munich at last!

AHA, well after a good time in Italy, we decided that we could no longer drink the bottled urine that the Italians call their beer. We had to venture north to the land of beer, München. We had an 8 hour train ride here, but we sat with two hot girls most of the way so that made it otay. We got to our hostel and they had actually lost the reservation that I made, so Tyree and I are in seperate rooms tonight. We rocked off for rooms, and he is in a room with 3 girls and I am in a huge dorm with 20 other guys. Yea he won. Anyway, I dont plan on spending much time in my room tonight anyway so it doesnt matter. So we havent done anything else today because we spent all day on a train, but we are in the midst of Happy Hour here at our hostel (It actually lasts three hours :) so we are going to depart. I guarentee anyone that is reading this right now that we will be drinking better beer thän you for the next two days. What do you think about that? Göt it? Gööd.
otay peace out
Graham