Sunday, May 24, 2009

Flying First Class

so i obtained my seat in 15c for my flight to London yesterday. aisle seat. well the flight was maybe half full. no one ever sat next to me. so i bought a bottle of crown for $20 US in the duty free store, ordered a couple of diet cokes, and had 4 pillows and three blankets to accompany my three seats that i slept on. i fell asleep somewhere over new york and the guy across the aisle from me woke me up as we were landing. absolutely the best flight ever. EVER. also on a bright note, i had some drinks for an hour or so with a guy in the ATL airport before i left. our conversation ended by him offering me a sales job for his company, World Diamond Source, Inc. apparently they are top of the line in the synthetic diamond saw blade industry, and they are very interested in moving into the international market, so i could POTENTIALLY live in Ft. Lauderdale and get to travel as much as I want to make sales. very appealling . anybody with a little down should google the company and tell me what they think, as i have only heard what the dude told me. so now im off to catch a train into london to have lunch with my buddy mike. this is the guy i met and hung out with in cuernavaca, mexico. refer to previous blog entries in mexico to learn more about mike. anyway im half way there, ill try to update when i get to tallin